St Cloud Orthopedics has been providing top Specialty Orthopedic care in Central MN for over 65 years. We dedicate ourselves to bringing the very best proven orthopedic healthcare treatments, technology, procedures, equipment, providers and methodology to the area.
We are currently seeking an experienced LPN/CMA to join our team. This position will be scheduled for 72 hours within a two-week pay period.
Primary job responsibilities will include:
- Assists in providing quality care to patients by escorting to exam rooms, obtaining vitals, health, weight and history of condition, entering data into EHR, instructing patients in regard to preparing for examinations.
- Prepares patient and room for sterile procedures, injections, aspiration, pin removal, suturing, etc.
- Assists in procedures including splint removals, application/removal of dressings, etc. Lifting patients, disposing for materials according to clinic and OSHA policies and procedures.
- Complies with clinic policies on regular work attendance.
- Communicates with patients in person and over the telephone to explain procedures, answer questions, perform telephone triage in order to assist with patient scheduling and to obtain current medical data and histories.
- Administers IM medications and lab draws as directed b physicians.
- Updates electronic health record according to clinic procedures, including dictation of phone calls, labs, etc.
- Cleans and restocks exam rooms and supply cupboards, relaying request for inventory to appropriate personnel.
- Responds to medical emergency code within the clinic.
Education and Experience Required:
Current Licensed Practical Nursing Degree or accredited Medical Assistant Degree is required along with at least one year of experience. Casting experience is preferred.
St Cloud Orthopedics offers an extensive benefit package which includes: medical, dental, life, disability,401k, vacation and sick pay.
St Cloud Orthopedics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume to: