Updated March 17, 2020
As we continue to monitor the recommendations made by the CDC and other health officials on the local and national levels, we have made the patient-focused decision to put the following actions in order.
- Some “elective” surgical procedures (such as total joint replacements) may be asked to postpone to a later date, depending on where your surgery is taking place. St. Cloud Orthopedics staff will be personally in contact with patients who have these types of upcoming appointments. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we trust you’ll understand that we’re focusing on keeping the greater community as healthy as possible by limiting non-emergent contact between larger groups of people.
- Non-urgent patient visits (such as follow-up appointments) will also be rescheduled. Our staff will contact you if you fall into this category. We apologize for any inconvenience, but we trust you’ll understand that we’re focusing on keeping the greater community as healthy as possible by limiting non-emergent contact between larger groups of people.
- Urgent orthopedic care will continue to be provided at both clinics.
- OrthoDirect for urgent orthopedic injuries will remain open at this time with reduced hours and no Saturdays. OrthoDirect is available at both locations, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM.
- Scheduled Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy sessions will be limited at this time.
- Please Note: anyone entering St. Cloud Orthopedics clinics will be screened for fever as a precautionary measure. Those with temperatures of greater than 100.4 degrees will be kindly asked to reschedule their visit for after their fever has returned to normal for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medications.
- If your upcoming visit remains in place, please plan to limit those you bring with you to one person or none.
We will continue to update you as the situation progresses. As always, thank you for entrusting St. Cloud Orthopedics with your care!
St. Cloud Orthopedics has always been dedicated to keeping our clinics sanitary by following hospital-grade cleaning practices throughout the day, especially between patient visits.
In response to the global and local concern for the COVID-19 virus, we wanted to reassure you that we remain vigilant in our commitment to providing a safe, clean environment for our staff to work from, and for our patients to receive care from. This includes:
- Routine hand washing before and after patient interaction
- Increased surface sanitation throughout our clinic space
- Access to hand sanitizer for all of our visitors
- The use of disposable gloves
- Proper air filtration and ventilation throughout our facility, per usual
At this time, our clinic hours will remain open as usual, with increased frequency of our usual sanitizing and disinfecting routine.
As always, if anyone is feeling symptoms of an illness, they should stay home to limit the possibility of infecting others. Our specialists, therapists, and clinic staff follow these same guidelines as well. If you need to cancel your appointment, we will gladly help you reschedule—simply give us a call during regular clinic hours at 320-259-4100.
By working together and communicating openly, we can help limit the spread of COVID-19, seasonal influenza, and other illnesses. Our administration will continue to monitor concerns, and we will keep you updated if changes arise.
Thank you for entrusting us with your care.
—St. Cloud Orthopedics