About Andrew A. Mulder, M.D.
Dr. Mulder is a board-certified hip and knee surgeon specializing in primary and complex revision hip and knee replacement surgery. He received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota, completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Detroit Medical Center in 2012, and completed a fellowship in hip and knee replacement surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in Ohio in 2013. Understanding that each patient is unique, Dr. Mulder uses a personalized approach to hip and knee replacement surgery utilizing minimally-invasive muscle-sparing techniques, computer navigation, and robotic assistance when appropriate. Dr. Mulder is the author of multiple hip and knee-related publications and is an active member in the American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS).
- Fellowship in Adult Hip and Knee Replacement:
The Cleveland Clinic
Detroit Medical Center/Providence Hospital Orthopaedic Residency Program
- General Surgery Internship:
University of Minnesota Medical Center
Doctor of Medicine
University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, MN
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- American Academy of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS)
- Mako Robotic-Assisted Partial Knee and Total Hip Replacement