About Christopher J. Widstrom, M.D.
Dr. Widstrom completed his training in orthopedic surgery at the University of Hawaii and his Hand/Microvascular Surgery Fellowship at the Tampa General Hospital before joining the clinic in 1993.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, Minnesota
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc. with Certificate of Added Qualification for Hand Surgery
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
Hennepin County Medical Center
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency:
University of Hawaii
- Hand/Microvascular Surgery Fellowship:
Tampa General Hospital
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons