About Eric W. Green, M.D.
Dr. Green completed his residency at Michigan State University in Kalamazoo. He has a practice in general orthopedics with specialty interest in Sports Medicine and Surgery of the Knee and Shoulder. Dr. Green joined the clinic in 1991 and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is the only surgeon outside of the Twin Cities offering his patients ConforMIS custom knee implants.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, MN
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc.
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Transitional Internship:
Southwestern Michigan Area Health Education Center
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency:
Michigan State University- Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopaedic Society
- Wilderness Medical Society
- American College of Sports Medicine
Learn more about the types of orthopedic treatments Dr. Green provides and get to know him better by watching a few short educational videos that he has prepared himself.
Learn more about ConforMIS Custom Knee Implants: http://jointconnections.conformis.com/