About Kristi L. Hultman, M.D., PhD
Dr. Hultman is a fellowship-trained orthopedic sports medicine surgeon with experience treating shoulder instability, rotator cuff tears, shoulder replacement, UCL tears of the elbow, hip pathology, ACL tears, multi-ligament knee injuries, meniscal pathology, cartilage restoration, patellofemoral instability, as well as general orthopedic injuries. Her team coverage experience includes St. Johns University, Villanova, Philadelphia Flyers, Philadelphia Eagles, and the Philadelphia Phillies. Dr.Hultman is committed to providing the highest level of care to patients and athletes at all levels, from recreational athletes to professional. She will be joining St. Cloud Orthopedics in September of 2019.
Dr.Hultman received her Doctor of Medicine from the University of Minnesota Medical School, Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Hultman completed her orthopedic residency at Detroit Medical Center and her sports medicine fellowship at the Rothman Orthopaedic Institute / Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. She is board eligible by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery in Orthopedic Surgery. She joined our clinic in 2019 and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine.
Dr.Hultman was born and raised in Minnesota and enjoys travel, photography, the outdoors and playing hockey.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Minnesota School of Medicine, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Board Eligible American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Orthopedic Surgery Internship/Residency:
Detroit Medical Center
- Sports Medicine Fellowship:
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute / Jefferson University
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Ruth Jackson Orthopaedic Society
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine