About Michael A. Murphy, M.D.
Dr. Murphy received his medical degree and Orthopedic Surgery residency at the University of Minnesota. He then attained a fellowship in Sports Medicine at the Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Murphy has clinical expertise in arthroscopic knee, shoulder, and hip surgery, and has a special interest in knee and shoulder replacement. He currently serves as a team physician for St. Cloud State University and Sartell High School. Dr. Murphy is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Sports Medicine, and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgery and the Arthroscopy Association of North America. He joined our team in 2000.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, Minnesota
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency:
University of Minnesota Health Sciences Center
- Sports Medicine Fellowship:
Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons – Fellow
- Arthroscopy Association of North America – Fellow
- Alpha Omega Alpha
- Minnesota Medical Association