About Siegfried Feierabend, M.D.
Siegfried (Sig), Feierabend M.D. received his masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND in 2007 and received his medical degree from the University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND in 2011. He completed residency at Wayne State University in Michigan in 2016. Since then he has been providing orthopedic treatment especially in the areas of adult reconstruction and general orthopedics. Sig Feierabend joined our clinic in the summer of 2022 and is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the American Medical Association. Dr. Feierabend is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Doctor of Medicine
University of North Dakota, ND
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc.
· Welia Health, Mora, MN
· St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
· St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
· CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
· Orthopedic Surgery Residency:Wayne State University
· American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
· American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons