About Trevor C. McIver, M.D., M.S.
Dr. McIver, who specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery, received his undergraduate degree from the University of California Riverside. He then attended Georgetown University where he received his master’s and medical degrees. He is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, the North American Spine Society, the International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery, and has completed sponsored and non-sponsored research on various spine-related orthopedic treatment techniques. Dr. McIver joined our Spine Center staff in 2015.
Doctor of Medicine
American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency:
Oregon Health and Science University
- Spine Surgery Fellowship:
Spine Institute of Arizona
- Completed research on spine-related orthopedic treatment techniques
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery