About Stephen A. Mariash, D.P.M.
Dr. Mariash received his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree from the Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine. He completed his residency in surgical reconstruction of the foot and ankle in 1991. He joined the practice in 1998 and is a member of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons.
Doctor of Medicine
Kent State University, College of Podiatric Medicine
American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery, Board Certified in Foot Surgery & Reconstructive/Ankle Surgery
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Mille Lacs Health System, Onamia, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Surgical Residency:
Atlanta Hospital, Vencor Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Minnesota Podiatric Medical Association
- International Foot & Ankle Foundation for Education and Research, Board of Medical Advisors