With the right safety measures put into place and the most recent executive order, we are pleased to say we are open once again for all your in-person orthopedic needs.
Please call 320-259-4100 to schedule your in-clinic appointments, physical & occupational therapy sessions, elective procedures, or to get a consultation for any orthopedic concern. Telehealth Visits will remain available as well.
Now in our 65th year of providing orthopedic specialty care right here in Central Minnesota, St. Cloud Orthopedics is proud to continue leading the way during this time.
How To Prepare For Your Visit
To add an essential layer of protection for yourselves and our staff, please note the following protocol:
- Bring Your Own Masks: All patients and anyone accompanying you during your visit must be wearing masks upon entering our clinics. Please plan to provide your own, as PPE is still in short supply.
- Keep Your Symptoms In Check: As always, please reschedule your appointment and stay home if you or the person accompanying you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, including a fever of 100.4 degrees or higher.
- Keep a Safe Distance: Our clinic has been organized to allow for as much space between people as possible, including our therapy centers. Please be patient and keep at least 6 feet away from other individuals.
- Plan to Have Us Record Your Temperature: When you arrive, our staff will take your temperature to monitor everyone’s safety.
Our goal is to make this transition back to in-clinic care as safe and comfortable as possible. It is our number one objective to look after the well-being of our patients and staff, now and always. Thank you for entrusting us with your orthopedic care.
—St. Cloud Orthopedics
Our Commitment to Safety
St. Cloud Orthopedics has always been dedicated to keeping our clinics sanitary by following hospital-grade cleaning practices throughout the day, especially between patient visits. We remain vigilant in our commitment to providing a safe, clean environment for our staff to work from, and for our patients to receive care from. This includes:
- Routine hand washing before and after patient interaction
- Increased surface sanitation throughout our clinic space
- Access to hand sanitizer for all of our visitors
- The use of disposable gloves
- Proper air filtration and ventilation throughout our facility, per usual