About David L. Kaus, M.D.
Dr. Kaus received his medical degree from the University of Minnesota after obtaining a degree in Mechanical Engineering at M.I.T. His orthopedic training was at the University of Texas Medical Branch. He joined St. Cloud Orthopedics in 1989. He has a special interest in hip and knee replacement surgery utilizing muscle sparing techniques.
Doctor of Medicine
University of Minnesota School of Medicine Minneapolis, Minnesota
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc.
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
Department of Surgery, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency:
University of Texas Medical Branch
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Fellowship
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Pi Tau Sigma (Honorary Mechanical Engineering)