About Steven M. Mulawka, M.D.
Dr. Mulawka received his Doctor of Medicine from Rush University in Chicago. His orthopedic practice deals with sports medicine and specializes in all knee and shoulder problems. Dr. Mulawka is a knee expert having completed over 5,000 total knee replacement surgeries. He is also a leader in minimally invasive knee replacement with computer assisted navigation (operative room GPS), along with robotic assisted knee replacement. Dr. Mulawka performs arthroscopic surgery utilizing laser technology and has been accepted in the Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA) since 1999 as a full member. The AANA is a professional medical association that is comprised of approximately 1,600 orthopedic surgeons who have completed post graduate training in the use of an arthroscope. These miniaturized instruments feature fiber optics, a lens system and solid state electronics allowing arthroscopic surgeons to diagnose and repair injuries or abnormalities inside human joints. Dr. Mulawka has been in practice at St. Cloud Orthopedics/Orthopedic Sports Center since 1985 and is board certified by the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.
Dr. Mulawka is currently only seeing patients in Paynesville.
Doctor of Medicine
Rush Presbyterian, St. Luke’s Medical College Chicago, Illinois
American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Inc.
- St. Cloud Hospital, St. Cloud, MN
- St. Cloud Surgical Center, St. Cloud, MN
- Paynesville Area Hospital, Paynesville, MN
- CentraCare Surgery Center, St. Cloud, MN
- William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak, MI
- Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI
- Detroit Institute for Children, Detroit, MI
- Stearns-Benton County Medical Society
- Minnesota Medical Association
- Mid-America Orthopedic Society
- American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)